USGS OF 70-20
Title:Interpretation of an aeromagnetic survey of the Amchitka Island area, Alaska
Authors:Bath, G.D., Carr, W.J., and Gard, L.M., Jr.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Bath, G.D., Carr, W.J., and Gard, L.M., Jr., 1970, Interpretation of an aeromagnetic survey of the Amchitka Island area, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 70-20, 82 p., 5 sheets, scale 1:25,000.
- of70-0020.pdf (3.1 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Figure 2 Aeromagnetic map of Amchitka and Rat Islands and surrounding area, Alaska, scale 1:25,000 (1.6 M)
- Figure 3 Residual magnetic anomaly and generalized geologic map of Amchitka Island, Alaska (293.0 K)
- Figure 12 Plots of magnetic anomaly and standard error (120.0 K)
- Figure 24 Maps showing topography of Amchitka Island and adjacent insular shelf (8.6 M)
- Figure 25 Section showing observed data from profile A-A' (47.0 K)