DGGS PDF 85-41
Title:Coal atlas of the Nenana Basin, Alaska
Publisher:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Merritt, R.D., 1985, Coal atlas of the Nenana Basin, Alaska: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Public Data File 85-41, 197 p., 6 sheets, scale 1 inch = 20 feet.
- pdf1985_041.pdf (6.9 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Sheet 1 Coal geology and structure map of the Nenana Basin Field, scale 1:250,000 (7.7 M)
- Sheet 2 Coal potential of the Nenana Basin, scale 1:250,000 (4.4 M)
- Sheet 3 Summary characteristics of tertiary coal-bearing strata in the Nenana Basin (5.9 M)
- Sheet 4 Selected borehole logs, geologic cross sections, and block diagram for areas in the Nenana Basin, scale 1:9,600 (5.2 M)
- Sheet 5 Locations of boreholes, geologic cross sections, and block diagram in the Nenana Basin, scale 1 inch = 1 mile (3.8 M)
- Sheet 6 Geologic cross sections of areas in the Nenana Basin, scale 1 inch = 20 feet (12.0 M)