USGS C 1086
Title:Proceedings of the U.S. Geological Survey global change research forum, Herndon, Virginia, March 18-20, 1991
Authors:Kelmelis, J.A. and Snow, K.M., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Kelmelis, J.A. and Snow, K.M., ed., 1993, Proceedings of the U.S. Geological Survey global change research forum, Herndon, Virginia, March 18-20, 1991: U.S. Geological Survey Circular 1086, 121 p.
- c-1086.pdf (2.5 M)
- Ager, T.A., 1993, Late Cenozoic climates of Alaska and Yukon; a joint U.S. Geological Survey-Geological Survey of Canada global change research project, p. 69-70.
- Benjamin, S.P., Livingston, G.P., and Rossi, R.E., 1993, Using spatial statistics to improve estimates of regional methane emissions from tundra ecosystems, p. 71.
- Carter, L.D., 1993, Late Cenozoic Arctic climatic change, p. 75.
- Collett, T.S. and Kvenvolden, K.A., 1993, Interrelations between gas hydrates of Northern Alaska and atmospheric methane, p. 77-78.
- Gaydos, L.J., 1993, Assessing the human impact of global change in Western United States and Alaska, p. 83.
- Hamilton, T.D., 1993, The Old Crow Tephra; a stratigraphic marker for the last interglaciation in Alaska?, p. 87.
- Kvenvolden, K.A. and Collett, T.S., 1993, Permafrost and gas hydrates as possible sources of atmospheric methane at high latitudes, p. 92-93.
- Landis, G.P., Fitzpatrick, J.J., Hinkley, T.K., and Rye, R.O., 1993, Paleoclimate reconstructions from Alaskan ice records; teleconnections between Pacific-North American (PNA), reverse PNA, and El Nino-Southern Oscillation (ENSO) states, p. 93.
- Mayo, L.R., 1993, Glacier growth and shrinkage related to climate variations and nonclimatic factors in Alaska, p. 97-98.
- Molnia, B.F., 1993, Glacier monitoring for global change; three case studies, p. 99-100.
- Shasby, M.B., 1993, Baseline studies for monitoring global climate change in the Arctic environment; a remote sensing-spatial data base approach, p. 109.
- Trabant, D.C., 1993, Some anticipated and measured responses of glaciers to global change in Alaska, p. 113.