USGS C 967
Title:The United States Geological Survey in Alaska; accomplishments during 1984
Authors:Bartsch-Winkler, S.R., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Comments:The list of articles below is incomplete. The titles shown are cited in DGGS products. Maps are included in the text report.
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Bartsch-Winkler, S.R., ed., 1985, The United States Geological Survey in Alaska; accomplishments during 1984: U.S. Geological Survey Circular 967, 97 p.
- c-0967.pdf (7.9 M)
- Barnes, D.F., 1985, Gravity lows may indicate Pleistocene deposits beneath glacial Lake Noatak, p. 1-5.
- Loney, R.A., and Himmelberg, G.R., 1985, Ophiolitic ultramafic rocks of the Jade Mountains - Cosmos Hills area, southwestern Brooks Range, p. 13-14.
- Gamble, B.M., Ashley, R.P., and Pickthorn, W.J., 1985, Preliminary study of lode gold deposits, Seward Peninsula, p. 27-28.
- Miyaoka, R.T., and Dover, J.H., 1985, Preliminary study of shear sense in mylonites, eastern Ray Mountains, Tanana quadrangle, p. 29-31.
- Box, S.E., 1985, Geologic setting of high-pressure metamorphic rocks, Cape Newenham area, southwestern Alaska, p. 37-41.
- Weber, F.R., 1985, Late Quaternary glaciation of the Paulof Bay and Port Moller areas, Alaska, p. 42-43.
- Bartsch-Winkler, Susan, Emanuel, R.P., and Winkler, G.R., 1985, Reconnaissance hydrology and suspended sediment analysis, Turnagain Arm estuary, upper Cook Inlet, p. 49-51.
- Lahr, J.C., Page, R.A., Fogleman, K.A., and Stephens, C.D., 1985, New evidence for activity on the Talkeetna segment, Castle Mountain-Caribou fault system: the 1984 Sutton earthquake, p. 62-63.
- Light, T.D., 1985, Preliminary interpretation of factor analysis of geochemical data from the Healy quadrangle, p. 64-65.
- Nokleberg, W.J., and Aleinikoff, J.N., 1985, Summary of stratigraphy, structure, and metamorphism of Devonian igneous-arc terranes, northeastern Mount Hayes quadrangle, eastern Alaskan Range, p. 66-70.
- Plafker, George, Keller, Gerta, Nelson, S.W., Dumoulin, J.A., and Miller, M.L., 1985, Summary of data on the age of the Orca Group, Alaska, p. 74-75.
- Plafker, George, Harris, A.G., and Reed, K.M., 1985, Early Pennsylvanian conodonts from the Strelna Formation, Chinitna Valley, p. 71-73.
- Plafker, George, Nokleberg, W.J., and Lull, J.S., 1985, Summary of 1984 TACT geologic studies in the northern Chugach Mountains and southern Copper River basin, p. 76-78.
- Stephens, C.D., Fogleman, K.A., Lahr, J.C., and Page, R.A., 1985, Seismicity in southern Alaska, October 1983 - September 1984, p. 79-81.
- Brew, D.A., Ford, A.B., and Garwin, S.L., 1985, Fossiliferous Middle and(or) Upper Triassic rocks within the Coast plutonic-metamorphic complex southeast of Skagway, p. 86-87.
- Douglas, S.L., and Brew, D.A., 1985, Polymetamorphism in the eastern Petersburg quadrangle, southeastern Alaska, p. 89-91.