USGS C 1062
Title:USGS research on mineral resources, 1991; program and abstracts
Authors:Good, E.E., Slack, J.F., and Kotra, R.K., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Good, E.E., Slack, J.F., and Kotra, R.K., ed., 1991, USGS research on mineral resources, 1991; program and abstracts: U.S. Geological Survey Circular 1062, 99 p.
- c-1062.pdf (3.7 M)
- Barnes, D.F., and Kelley, J.S., 1991, Applications of gravity data to studies of framework geology, evaluation of mineral deposits, and mineral prospecting in northwestern Alaska, p. 3-4.
- Brew, D.A., Drew, L.J., Schmidt, J.M., Root, D.H., and Huber, D.F., 1991, Assessment of undiscovered mineral resources, Tongass National Forest, southeastern Alaska, p. 6.
- Crowe, D.E., and Shanks, W.C., III, 1991, Laser-microprobe studies of sulfur isotopes in stockwork and massive sulfide ores, Rua Cove Mine, south-central Alaska, p. 13-14.
- Frost, T.P., and Box, S.E., 1991, Lithologic and tectonic controls on mercury mineralization in the Bethel 1x3 Quadrangle, southwestern Alaska, p. 29-31.
- Goldfarb, R.J., and Pickthorn, W.J., 1991, Synorogenic auriferous fluids of the Juneau gold belt, Southeast Alaska; stable-isotope evidence for a deep crustal origin, p. 32-33.
- Gray, J.E., Detra, D.E., Goldfarb, R.J., and Slaughter, K.E., 1991, Geochemical exploration criteria for epithermal cinnabar and stibnite deposits, southwestern Alaska, p. 34-35.
- Grybeck, D.J., Nokleberg, W.J., and Bundtzen, T.K., 1991, Comparative metallogeny of the Soviet Far East and Alaska, p. 36.
- Hopkins, D.M., Gray, J.E., and Slaughter, K.E., 1991, Low-level gold determinations by use of flow injection analysis-atomic absorption spectrophotometry; an application to precious-metal-resource assessment in the Iditarod 1x3 Quadrangle, southwestern Alaska, p. 39.
- Karl, S.M., Goldfarb, R.J., Kelley, K.D., Sutphin, D.M., Finn, C.A., Ford, A.B., and Brew, D.A., 1991, Mineral-resource potential of the Sitka 1x3 Quadrangle, southeastern Alaska, p. 45-46.
- Kilburn, J.E., Box, S.E., Goldfarb, R.J., Gray, J.E., and Jones, J.L., 1991, Mineral-resource assessment of the Goodnews 1° x 3° Quadrangle and parts of the Hagemeister Island and Nushagak Bay quadrangles, southwestern Alaska, p. 46.
- Madden-McGuire, D.J., and Winkler, G.R., 1991, Areas of mineral-resource favorability (with emphasis on gold and chromite) in the Anchorage 1° x 3° Quadrangle, southern Alaska, p. 50-51.
- Riehle, J.R., Church, S.E., and Magoon, L.B., 1991, Resource assessment of the Mount Katmai 1° x 2° Quadrangle and adjacent parts of the Naknek and Afognak quadrangles, Alaska Peninsula, p. 65-66.