USBM OFR 7-95
Title:Executive summary of the U.S. Bureau of Mines investigations in the Colville mining district, Alaska
Authors:Meyer, M.P., and others
Publisher:U.S. Bureau of Mines
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available. Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Barrow, Chandler Lake, Harrison Bay, Howard Pass, Ikpikpuk River, Killik River, Lookout Ridge, Meade River, Misheguk Mountain, Teshekpuk, Umiat, Utukok River, Wainwright
Meyer, M.P., and others, 1995, Executive summary of the U.S. Bureau of Mines investigations in the Colville mining district, Alaska: U.S. Bureau of Mines Open-File Report 7-95, 56 p.
- ofr007_95.pdf (13.0 M)
- Mull, C.G., and Meyer, M.P., 1995, Regional geology, p. 9-12.
- Kurtak, J.M., 1995, Site-specific investigations, p. 17-18.
- Meyer, M.P., 1995, Deposit types, p. 19-28.
- Clough, J.G., and Stricker, G.D., 1995, Coal, p. 28-35.
- Pinney, D.S., and Meyer, M.P., 1995, Industrial minerals, p. 36-38.
- Coldwell, J.R., and Gensler, E.C., 1995, Mining feasibility studies, p. 39-40.
- Newberry, Rainer, Werdon, M.B., Burns, L.E., and Mull, C.G., 1995, Probabilistic mineral assessment, p. 40-50.