DGGS PE 112-15
Title:Report on Jualin mine
Publisher:Alaska Territorial Department of Mines
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Keyword(s):Cultural Resources; Historic Resources; Mining; Plutonic Hosted; Production Data; Vein Deposit
Roehm, J.C., 1939, Report on Jualin mine: Alaska Territorial Department of Mines Prospect Evaluation 112-15, 18 p., 5 sheets, scale 1:8,276.
- pe112_15.pdf (1.3 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Sheet 1 Mining properties of the Southeastern Alaska Mining Corporations and adjacent claims at Berners Bay, Alaska (20.0 M)
- Sheet 2 Plan of Jualin Mine (11.0 M)
- Sheet 3 Profile of surface along the line of the Berners Tunnels and its proposed extension to the Comet and Kensington ore bodies, scale 1:8,276 (24.0 M)
- Sheet 4 Sketch map of the Jualin Mine, adit level and adjacent surface workings (12.0 M)
- Sheet 5 Assay chart in stooped section of orebody no. 2 between 310 and 160 foot levels at Jualin Mine, scale 1 inch = 20 feet (16.0 M)