Hawley, C.C., 1978
Title:Alaska's mineral potential, 1978
Publisher:U.S. Bureau of Mines
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available. Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Alaska Statewide, Alaska General
Hawley, C.C., 1978, Alaska's mineral potential, 1978: U.S. Bureau of Mines Situation Report, 10 p., 8 sheets.
- sr_78.pdf (3.2 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Figure 1 Determination of relative importance for oil and gas development in Alaska (726.0 K)
- Figure 2 Determination of relative importance for coal development in Alaska (702.0 K)
- Figure 3 Determination of relative importance for geothermal development in Alaska (679.0 K)
- Figure 4 Mineral potential areas and historical mining regions of Alaska (819.0 K)
- Figure 5 Sedimentary basins having uranium potential in Alaska (685.0 K)
- Figure 6 Metallogenic provinces in Alaska (868.0 K)
- Figure 7 Present and State-proposed transportation corridors in Alaska (693.0 K)
- Figure 8 Proposed "Four Systems" withdrawals (549.0 K)