USGS P 1776
Title:Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, 2008-2009
Authors:Dumoulin, J.A. and Galloway, J.P.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Dumoulin, J.A. and Galloway, J.P., 2010, Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, 2008-2009: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1776.
- This publication is not available through the DGGS website. Click here to go to P 1776.
- Hudson, T.L., Miller, M.L., Klimasauskas, E.P., and Layer, P.W., 2010, Reconnaissance study of the Taylor Mountains pluton, southwestern Alaska, 13 p.
- Karl, S.M., Layer, P.W., Harris, A.G., Haeussler, P.J., and Murchey, B.L., 2011, The Cannery Formation -- Devonian to Early Permian arc-marginal deposits within the Alexander Terrane, southeastern Alaska, 45 p.
- Dumoulin, J.A., Slack, J.F., Whalen, M.T., and Harris, A.G., 2011, Depositional setting and geochemistry of phosphorites and metalliferous black shales in the Carboniferous-Permian Lisburne Group, northern Alaska, 64 p.
- Haeussler, P.J. and Saltus, R.W., 2011, Location and extent of Tertiary structures in Cook Inlet Basin, Alaska, and mantle dynamics that focus deformation and subsidence, 26 p.