Toenges, A.L. and Jolley, T.R., 1946
Title:Report on arctic coal deposits in Alaska
Authors:Toenges, A.L., and Jolley, T.R.
Publication Date:Dec 1946
Publisher:U.S. Bureau of Mines
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available. Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Bendeleben, Kotzebue, Nome, Point Lay, Wainwright
Keyword(s):Chicago Creek; Coal; Fairhaven Mining District; Mineral Assessment; Mining
Toenges, A.L., and Jolley, T.R., 1946, Report on arctic coal deposits in Alaska: U.S. Bureau of Mines, 31 p., 4 sheets.
- toenges_and_others_1946.pdf (1.9 M)
- This publication has been superseded by RI 4150.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Figure 1 Location map showing areas investigated in the arctic regions of Alaska (268.0 K)
- Figure 2 Plat of U.S. Survey No. 194, Chicago Creek mine (146.0 K)
- Figure 3 George Wallin mine, Kugruk River, Fairhaven District, Alaska (131.0 K)
- Figure 4 Plan adaptable to coal mining in the arctic regions of Alaska (364.0 K)