USBM SP VOL. 2
Title:Mineral investigations in the Juneau Mining District, Alaska, 1984-1988: Volume 2 - Detailed mine, prospect, and mineral occurrence descriptions
Authors:U.S. Bureau of Mines
Publisher:U.S. Bureau of Mines
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available. Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
U.S. Bureau of Mines, 1991, Mineral investigations in the Juneau Mining District, Alaska, 1984-1988: Volume 2 - Detailed mine, prospect, and mineral occurrence descriptions: U.S. Bureau of Mines Special Publication VOL. 2, 17 p.
- sp_vol2_intro.pdf (1.7 M)
- SP VOL. 2AStill, J.C., 1991, Section A: Haines - Klukwan - Porcupine subarea, 214 p., 9 sheets, 1 inch = 10 feet.
- SP VOL. 2BStill, J.C., 1991, Section B: Glacier Bay subarea, 69 p., 3 sheets, 1:63,360.
- SP VOL. 2CClough, A.H., and Redman, E.C., 1991, Section C: West Lynn Canal subarea, 44 p.
- SP VOL. 2DRedman, E.C., Maas, K.M., Kurtak, J.M., and Miller, L.D., 1991, Section D: Juneau Gold Belt subarea, 424 p., 19 sheets, 1 inch = 80 feet.
- SP VOL. 2EClough, A.H., 1991, Section E: Coast Range subarea, 44 p.