USGS SIR 2007-5289
Title:Recent U.S. Geological Survey studies in the Tintina Gold Province, Alaska, United States, and Yukon, Canada -- results of a 5 year project
Authors:Gough, L.P., and Day, W.C., eds.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Big Delta, Black River, Charley River, Circle, Eagle, Fairbanks, Fort Yukon, Healy, Livengood, Mount Hayes, Tanacross
Keyword(s):Geology; Metals; Resources
Gough, L.P., and Day, W.C., eds., 2010, Recent U.S. Geological Survey studies in the Tintina Gold Province, Alaska, United States, and Yukon, Canada -- results of a 5 year project: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2007-5289, 148 p.
- Goldfarb, R.J., Marsh, E.E., Hart, C.J.R., Mair, J.L., Miller, M.L., and Johnson, Craig, 2010, Geology and origin of epigenetic lode gold deposits, Tintina Gold Province, Alaska and Yukon, p. A1-A18.
- Dusel-Bacon, Cynthia, Aleinikoff, J.N., Premo, W.R., Paradis, Suzanne, and Lohr-Schmidt, Llana, 2010, Tectonic setting and metallogenesis of volcanogenic massive sulfide deposits in the Bonnifield mining district, northern Alaska Range, p. B1-B7.
- Saltus, R.W., 2010, Matching magnetic trends and patterns across the Tintina fault, Alaska and Canada -- evidence for offset of about 490 kilometers, p. C1-C7.
- O'Neill, J.M., Day, W.C., Aleinikoff, J.N., and Saltus, R.W., 2010, The Black Mountain tectonic zone -- a reactivated northeast trending crustal shear zone in the Yukon-Tanana Upland of east-central Alaska, p. D1-D8.
- Hubbard, B.E., Dusel-Bacon, Cynthia, Rowan, L.C., and Eppinger, R.G., 2010, Mapping known and potential mineral occurrences and host rocks in the Bonnifield mining district using minimal cloud- and snow-cover ASTER data, p. E1-E8.
- Wanty, R.B., Wang, Bronwen, Vohnden, Jim, Day, W.C., and Gough, L.P., 2010, Aufeis accumulations in stream bottoms in Arctic and subarctic environments as a possible indicator of geologic structure, p. F1-F9.
- Mueller, S.H., Goldfarb, R.J., Verplanck, P.L., Trainor, T.P., Sanzolone, R.F., and Adams, Monique, 2010, Surface-water, ground-water, and sediment geochemistry of epizonal and shear-hosted mineral deposits in the Tintina Gold Province -- arsenic and antimony distribution and mobility, p. G1-G9.
- Wang, Bronwen, Gough, L.P., Wanty, R.B., Crock, J.G., Lee, G.K., Day, W.C., and Vohden, Jim, 2010, Landscape geochemistry near mineralized areas of eastern Alaska, p. H1-H8.
- Eppinger, R.G., Briggs, P.H., Dusel-Bacon, Cynthia, Giles, S.A., Gough, L.P., Hammarstrom, J.M., and Hubbard, B.E., 2010, Environmental geochemical study of Red Mountain -- an undisturbed volcanogenic massive sulfide deposit in the Bonnifield District, Alaska Range, east-central Alaska, p. I1-I9.
- Gough, L.P., Eppinger, R.G., and Briggs, P.H., 2010, The biogeochemistry and occurrence of unusual plant species inhabiting acidic, metal-rich water, Red Mountain, Bonnifield District, Alaska Range, p. J1-J6.
- Gough, L.P., 2010, U.S. Geological Survey reports on the Tintina Gold Province--Products of recent mineral resources program studies, p. K1-K3.