USGS P 1732
Title:Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, 2005
Authors:Haeussler, P.J. and Galloway, J.P., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Craig, Dixon Entrance
Haeussler, P.J. and Galloway, J.P., ed., 2006, Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, 2005: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1732, 119 p.
- Coombs, M.L., Neal, C.A., Wessels, R.L., and McGimsey, R.G., 2006, Geothermal disruption of summit glaciers at Mount Spurr Volcano, 2004-6: An unusual manifestation of volcanic unrest, 33 p.
- Houseknecht, D.W. and Bird, K.J., 2006, Oil and gas resources of the Arctic Alaska petroleum province, 11 p.
- Slack, J.F., Shanks, W.C., Karl, S.M., Gemery, P.A., Bittenbender, P.E., and Ridley, W.I., 2007, Geochemical and sulfur-isotopic signatures of volcanogenic massive sulfide deposits on Prince of Wales Island and vicinity, southeastern Alaska, 37 p.
- Burns, W.M., Hayba, D.O., Rowan, E.L., and Houseknecht, D.W., 2007, Estimating the amount of eroded section in a partially exhumed basin from geophysical well logs: an example from the North Slope, 18 p.
- Ayuso, R.A., Karl, S.M., Slack, J.F., Haeussler, P.J., Bittenbender, P.E., Wandless, G.A., and Colvin, A.S., 2006, Oceanic Pb-isotopic sources of Proterozoic and Paleozoic volcanogenic massive sulfide deposits on Prince of Wales Island and vicinity, southeastern Alaska, 20 p.