USGS P 1760
Title:Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, 2007
Authors:Haeussler, P.J., and Galloway, J.P., comps.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Comments:The list of articles below is incomplete. The titles shown are cited in DGGS products.
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Anchorage, Cordova, Craig, Howard Pass, Juneau, Karluk, Middleton Island, Mount Katmai, Seldovia, Seward, Tyonek
Haeussler, P.J., and Galloway, J.P., comps., 2009, Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, 2007: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1760, 188 p.
- Dusel-Bacon, Cynthia, Slack, J.F., Aleinikoff, J.N., and Mortensen, J.K., 2009, Mesozoic magmatism and base-metal mineralization in the Fortymile Mining District, Eastern Alaska - Initial results of petrographic, geochemical, and isotopic studies in the Mount Veta area, 50 p.
- Chapman, J.B., Haeussler, P.J., and Pavlis, T.L., 2009, Quaternary uplift history of Wingham Island, south-central Alaska, 22 p.
- Schmidt, J.M., Glen, J.M.G., and Morin, R.L., 2009, The Longview/Lakeview barite deposits, southern National Petroleum Reserve, Alaska (NPRA) -- potential-field models and preliminary size estimates, 36 p.
- Dixon, J.P., and Power, J.A., 2009, The January 2006 volcanic-tectonic earthquake swarm at Mount Martin, Alaska, 17 p.
- Neal, E.G., 2009, Channel incision and water-table decline along a recently formed proglacial stream, Mendenhall Valley, southern Alaska, 15 p.
- Bradley, Dwight, Haeussler, Peter, O'Sullivan, P.B., Friedman, Rich, Till, Alison, Bradley, Dan, and Trop, Jeff, 2009, Detrital zircon geochronology of Cretaceous and Paleogene strata across the south-central Alaskan convergent margin, 36 p.
- Ager, T.A., and Rosenbaum, J.G., 2010, Late glacial-Holocene pollen-based vegetation history from Pass Lake, Prince of Wales Island, southeastern Alaska, 19 p.