USGS B 410
Title:The Innoko gold-placer district, Alaska, with accounts of the central Kuskokwim Valley and the Ruby Creek and Gold Hill placers
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Comments:Maps listed in text are available as individual plates.
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Norton Bay, Lime Hills, Unalakleet, Solomon, Ruby, Medfra, Iditarod, McGrath, Russian Mission, Nulato, Ophir, Holy Cross, Sleetmute
Maddren, A.G., 1910, The Innoko gold-placer district, Alaska, with accounts of the central Kuskokwim Valley and the Ruby Creek and Gold Hill placers: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 410, 87 p., 5 sheets, scale 1:100.
- b0410.pdf (30.0 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate I Reconnaissance map of middle Kuskokwim and lower Yukon regions, scale 1:625,000 (3.0 M)
- Plate 2 Geologic sketch map of the Innoko, Central Kuskokwim, and Lower-Central Yukon regions, scale 1:100 (368.0 K)
- Plate 3 Sketch map of the Innoko Placer District, Alaska (195.0 K)
- Plate 4 Map of the Ruby Creek District, Alaska (210.0 K)
- Plate 5 Map of the Gold Hill District, Alaska (408.0 K)