USGS B 662
Title:Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1916
Authors:U.S. Geological Survey
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Keyword(s):Coal; Geology; Metals
U.S. Geological Survey, 1918, Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1916: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 662, 469 p., 1 sheet, scale 1:5,000,000.
- b0662.pdf (80.0 M)
- Brooks, A.H., 1918, Administrative Report, p. 3-10.
- Brooks, A.H., 1918, The Alaskan mining industry in 1916, p. 11-62.
- Chapin, Theodore, 1918, Mining developments in the Ketchikan and Wrangell mining districts, p. 63-75, 1:500,000.
- Eakin, H.M., 1918, Lode mining in the Juneau gold belt, p. 77-92.
- Eakin, H.M., 1918, Gold placer mining in the Porcupine district, p. 93-100, 1 sheet.
- Canfield, G.H., 1918, Water-power investigations in southeastern Alaska, p. 101-154.
- Moffit, F.H., 1918, Mining in the lower Copper River basin, p. 155-182, 1:500,000.
- Johnson, B.L., 1918, Mining on Prince William Sound, p. 183-192.
- Johnson, B.L., 1918, Copper deposits of Latouche and Knight Island districts, Prince William Sound, p. 193-220.
- Mertie, J.B., Jr., 1918, The gold placers of the Tolovana district, p. 221-277, 1 sheet, 1:250,000.
- Capps, S.R., 1918, Mineral resources of the Kantishna region, p. 279-332.
- Harrington, G.L., 1918, Gold placers of the Anvik-Andreafski region, p. 333-349, 1 sheet, 1 inch = 12 miles.
- Overbeck, R.M., 1918, Lode deposits near the Nenana coal field, p. 357-362.
- Maddren, A.G., 1918, Gold placers near the Nenana coal field, p. 363-402.
- Mertie, J.B., Jr., 1918, Lode mining in the Fairbanks district, p. 403-424.
- Mertie, J.B., Jr., 1918, Lode mining and prospecting on Seward Peninsula, p. 425-449.
- Mertie, J.B., Jr., 1918, Placer mining on Seward Peninsula, p. 451-458.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate I Map of Alaska showing distribution of mineral resources, scale 1:5,000,000 (4.0 M)