USGS B 714
Title:Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1919
Authors:U.S. Geological Survey
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
U.S. Geological Survey, 1921, Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1919: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 714, 244 p., 1 sheet, scale 1:5,000,000.
- b0714.pdf (47.0 M)
- Brooks, A.H., 1921, The future of Alaska mining, p. 5-58.
- Brooks, A.H. and Martin, G.C., 1921, The Alaskan mining industry in 1919, p. 59-95.
- Brooks, A.H. and Martin, G.C., 1921, Administrative report [Mineral resources of Alaska, 1919], p. 97-105.
- Mertie, J.B., Jr., 1921, Lode mining in the Juneau and Ketchikan districts, p. 105-128.
- Mertie, J.B., Jr., 1921, Notes on the Salmon-Unuk River region, p. 129-142.
- Canfield, G.H., 1921, Water-power investigations in southeastern Alaska, p. 143-188.
- Moffit, F.H., 1921, Mining in Chitina Valley, p. 189-196.
- Chapin, Theodore, 1921, Mining developments in the Matanuska coal fields, p. 197-199.
- Chapin, Theodore, 1921, Lode developments in the Willow Creek district, p. 201-206.
- Harrington, G.L., 1921, Mineral resources of the Goodnews Bay region, p. 207-228, 1:250,000.
- Harrington, G.L., 1921, Mining on Seward Peninsula, p. 229-237.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate II Map of Alaska showing distribution of mineral resources, scale 1:5,000,000 (4.1 M)