USGS B 739
Title:Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1921
Authors:U.S. Geological Survey
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
U.S. Geological Survey, 1923, Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1921: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 739, 169 p.
- b0739.pdf (35.0 M)
- Brooks, A.H., 1923, The Alaskan mining industry in 1921, p. 1-44.
- Brooks, A.H., 1923, Administrative report [Mineral resources of Alaska, 1921], p. 45-50.
- Buddington, A.F., 1923, Mineral deposits of the Wrangell district, p. 51-75, 1 sheet, 1:500,000.
- Capps, S.R., 1923, The Cold Bay District, Alaska, p. 77-116, 1 sheet, 1:250,000.
- Moffit, F.H., 1923, The Iniskin Bay district, p. 117-132, 1 sheet, 1 inch = 2.5 miles.
- Brooks, A.H., 1923, A petroleum seepage near Anchorage, p. 133-135.
- Martin, G.C., 1923, A supposed petroleum seepage in the Nenana coal field, p. 137-147.
- Mertie, J.B., Jr., 1923, The occurrence of metalliferous deposits in the Yukon and Kuskokwim regions, p. 149-165.