USGS B 1024-A
Title:Radioactivity investigations in the Cache Creek area, Yentna district, Alaska
Authors:Robinson, G.D., Wedow, Helmuth, Jr., and Lyons, J.B.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Robinson, G.D., Wedow, Helmuth, Jr., and Lyons, J.B., 1955, Radioactivity investigations in the Cache Creek area, Yentna district, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 1024-A, p. 1-23, 6 sheets.
- b1024a.pdf (3.8 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate 1 Topographic map of the Cache Creek area, showing sample localities (345.0 K)
- Plate 2 Traverses on Cache Creek upstream from Nugget Creek (103.0 K)
- Plate 3 Traverses on Nugget Creek (107.0 K)
- Plate 4 Traverses on Cache Creek between Rambler Creek and Nugget Creek (87.0 K)
- Plate 5 Traverses on Thunder Creek and part of Cache Creek (101.0 K)
- Plate 6 Maps and traverses, upper Peters Creek and tributaries (137.0 K)