USGS B 1024-F
Title:Tungsten deposits of the Hyder district, Alaska
Authors:Byers, F.M., Jr., and Sainsbury, C.L.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Bradfield Canal, Ketchikan
Keyword(s):Bedrock; Bedrock Geology; Generalized; Geology; Metals
Byers, F.M., Jr., and Sainsbury, C.L., 1956, Tungsten deposits of the Hyder district, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 1024-F, p. 123-140, 6 sheets, scale 1:200.
- b1024f.pdf (3.8 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate 13 Generalized geologic map of a part of the Hyder district (1.0 M)
- Plate 14 Geologic map of the Lindeborg shear zone, Riverside mine (179.0 K)
- Plate 15 Geologic maps of levels, Riverside mine (121.0 K)
- Plate 16 Longitudinal projection of main workings in Lindeborg shear zone, showing distribution of scheelite, Riverside mine (92.0 K)
- Plate 17 Map and longitudinal projection of upper levels, Riverside Mine, Hyder District, Alaska, scale 1:200 (158.0 K)
- Plate 18 Geologic map showing scheelite deposits of the Mountain View property, Hyder District, Alaska (249.0 K)