USGS B 1614
Title:Geology of the Nanushuk Group and related rocks, North Slope, Alaska
Authors:Huffman, A.C., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Wainwright, Beechey Point, Misheguk Mountain, Arctic, Teshekpuk, Flaxman Island, Ikpikpuk River, Umiat, De Long Mountains, Killik River, Chandler Lake, Point Lay, Lookout Ridge, Howard Pass, Philip Smith Mountains, Barrow, Meade River, Harrison Bay, Utukok River, Mount Michelson, Demarcation Point, Point Hope, Barter Island, Sagavanirktok, Table Mountain
Huffman, A.C., ed., 1985, Geology of the Nanushuk Group and related rocks, North Slope, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 1614, 129 p.
- b1614.pdf (10.0 M)
- Huffman, A.C., Jr., 1985, Introduction, p. 1-6.
- Mull, C.G., 1985, Cretaceous tectonics, depositional cycles, and the Nanushuk Group, Brooks Range and Arctic Slope, Alaska, p. 7-36.
- Molenaar, C.M., 1985, Subsurface correlations and depositional history of the Nanushuk Group and related strata, North Slope, Alaska, p. 37-59.
- Huffman, A.C., Jr., Ahlbrandt, T.S., Pasternack, Ira, Stricker, G.D., and Fox, J.E., 1985, Depositional and sedimentologic factors affecting the reservoir potential of the Cretaceous Nanushuk Group, central North Slope, Alaska, p. 61-74.
- Bartsch-Winkler, Susan, 1985, Petrography of sandstones of the Nanushuk Group from four measured sections, central North Slope, Alaska, p. 75-95.
- May, F.E. and Shane, J.D., 1985, An analysis of the Umiat Delta using palynologic and other data, North Slope, Alaska, p. 97-120.
- Huffman, A.C., Jr., 1985, Uranium potential of the Cretaceous Nanushuk Group, North Slope, Alaska, p. 121-123.