USGS B 1614
Title:Geology of the Nanushuk Group and related rocks, North Slope, Alaska
Authors:Huffman, A.C., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Arctic, Barrow, Barter Island, Beechey Point, Chandler Lake, De Long Mountains, Demarcation Point, Flaxman Island, Harrison Bay, Howard Pass, Ikpikpuk River, Killik River, Lookout Ridge, Meade River, Misheguk Mountain, Mount Michelson, Philip Smith Mountains, Point Hope, Point Lay, Sagavanirktok, Table Mountain, Teshekpuk, Umiat, Utukok River, Wainwright
Huffman, A.C., ed., 1985, Geology of the Nanushuk Group and related rocks, North Slope, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 1614, 129 p.
- b1614.pdf (10.0 M)
- Huffman, A.C., Jr., 1985, Introduction, p. 1-6.
- Mull, C.G., 1985, Cretaceous tectonics, depositional cycles, and the Nanushuk Group, Brooks Range and Arctic Slope, Alaska, p. 7-36.
- Molenaar, C.M., 1985, Subsurface correlations and depositional history of the Nanushuk Group and related strata, North Slope, Alaska, p. 37-59.
- Huffman, A.C., Jr., Ahlbrandt, T.S., Pasternack, Ira, Stricker, G.D., and Fox, J.E., 1985, Depositional and sedimentologic factors affecting the reservoir potential of the Cretaceous Nanushuk Group, central North Slope, Alaska, p. 61-74.
- Bartsch-Winkler, Susan, 1985, Petrography of sandstones of the Nanushuk Group from four measured sections, central North Slope, Alaska, p. 75-95.
- May, F.E. and Shane, J.D., 1985, An analysis of the Umiat Delta using palynologic and other data, North Slope, Alaska, p. 97-120.
- Huffman, A.C., Jr., 1985, Uranium potential of the Cretaceous Nanushuk Group, North Slope, Alaska, p. 121-123.