USGS B 2152
Title:Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1994
Authors:Moore, T.E. and Dumoulin, J.A., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Moore, T.E. and Dumoulin, J.A., ed., 1996, Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1994: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 2152, 217 p.
- b2152.pdf (130.0 M)
- Goldfarb, R.J., Nelson, S.W., Taylor, C.D., d'Angelo, W.M., and Meier, A.L., 1996, Acid mine drainage associated with volcanogenic massive sulfide deposits, Prince William Sound, Alaska, p. 3-16.
- Gray, J.E., Meier, A.L., O'Leary, R.M., Outwater, Carol, and Theodorakos, P.M., 1996, Environmental geochemistry mercury deposits in Southwestern Alaska; mercury contents in fish, stream-sediment, and stream-water samples, p. 17-29.
- Kelley, K.D. and Taylor, C.D., 1996, Natural environmental effects associated with the Drenchwater zinc-lead-silver massive sulfide deposit with comparisons to the Red Dog and Lik deposits, west-central Brooks Range, Alaska, p. 31-45.
- Trainor, T.P., Fleisher, S., Wildeman, T.R., Goldfarb, R.J., and Huber, C.S., 1996, Environmental geochemistry of the McKinley Lake gold mining district, Chugach National Forest, Alaska, p. 47-57.
- Fogleman, K.A., Rowe, C.A., and Hammond, W.R., 1996, Alaska earthquakes, 1994, p. 59-79.
- Jacobson, S.R., Blodgett, R.B., and Babcock, L.E., 1996, Organic matter and thermal maturation of lower Paleozoic rocks from the Nixon Fork Subterrane of the Farewell terrane, west-central and southwestern Alaska, p. 81-87.
- Philpotts, J.A., Taylor, C.D., and Baedecker, P.A., 1996, Rare-earth enrichment at Bokan Mountain, Southeast Alaska, p. 89-100.
- Morin, R.L. and Moore, T.E., 1996, Gravity models of the Siniktanneyak mafic-ultramafic complex, western Brooks Range, Alaska; evidence for thrust emplacement of Brooks Range ophiolites, p. 101-110.
- Moll-Stalcup, E.J., Wooden, J.L., Bradshaw, J.Y., and Aleinikoff, J.N., 1996, Elemental and isotopic evidence for 2.1-Ga arc magmatism in the Kilbuck terrane, Southwestern Alaska, p. 111-130.
- Dusel-Bacon, Cynthia and Aleinikoff, J.N., 1996, U-Pb zircon and titanite ages for augen gneiss from the Divide Mountain area, eastern Yukon-Tanana Upland, Alaska, and evidence for the composite nature of the Fiftymile Batholith, p. 131-141.
- Bacon, C.R. and Lanphere, M.A., 1996, Late Cretaceous age of the Middle Fork Caldera, Eagle Quadrangle, east-central Alaska, p. 143-147.
- Csejtey, Bela, Jr., Wrucke, C.T., Ford, A.B., Mullen, M.W., Dutro, J.T., Jr., Harris, A.G., and Brease, P.F., 1996, Correlation of rock sequences across the Denali Fault in south-central Alaska, p. 149-156.
- Phillips, P.J., 1996, Sandstone composition and provenance of the Orca Group, Chugach National Forest study area, south-central Alaska, p. 157-167.
- Weems, R.E. and Blodgett, R.B., 1996, The pliosaurid Megalneusaurus; a newly recognized occurrence in the Upper Jurassic Naknek Formation of the Alaska Peninsula, p. 169-176.
- Ford, A.B., Palmer, C.A., and Brew, D.A., 1996, Geochemistry of the andesitic Admiralty Island Volcanics; an Oligocene rift-related basalt to rhyolite volcanic suite of Southeastern Alaska, p. 177-204.
- Reiser, E.R., 1996, U.S. Geological Survey reports on Alaska released in 1994, p. 205-211.
- Reiser, E.R., 1996, Reports about Alaska in non-USGS publications released in 1994 that include USGS authors, p. 213-217.