USGS P 475-B
Title:Geological survey research 1963, Short papers in geology, hydrology, Articles 1-59
Authors:U.S. Geological Survey
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
U.S. Geological Survey, 1963, Geological survey research 1963, Short papers in geology, hydrology, Articles 1-59: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 475-B, p. B1-B219.
- p0475b.pdf (1.4 M)
- Grantz, Arthur, Thomas, Herman, Stern, T.W., and Sheffey, N.B., 1963, Potassium-argon and lead-alpha ages for stratigraphically bracketed plutonic rocks in the Talkeetna Mountains, Alaska, p. B56-B59.
- Grantz, Arthur, 1963, Aerial reconnaissance of the outer Shumagin Islands, Alaska, p. B106-B109.
- Brew, D.A., Loney, R.A., Pomeroy, J.S., and Muffler, L.J.Patrick., 1963, Structural influence on development of linear topographic features, southern Baranof Island, southeastern Alaska, p. B110-B113.
- Krinsley, D.B., 1963, Influence of snow cover on frost penetration, p. B144-B147.
- Feulner, A.J. and Schupp, R.G., 1963, Seasonal changes in the chemical quality of shallow ground water in northwestern Alaska, p. B189-B191.