USGS P 1614
Title:Geologic studies in Alaska by the U. S. Geological Survey, 1997
Authors:Kelley, K.D., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Kelley, K.D., ed., 1999, Geologic studies in Alaska by the U. S. Geological Survey, 1997: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1614, 160 p.
- p1614.pdf (24.0 M)
- Werdon, M.B., 1999, Geologic setting of Mississippian vein-breccias at the Kady Zn-Pb-Cu-Ag prospect; plumbing system for a failed sedex deposit?, p. 5-34.
- Newberry, R.J., and Brew, D.A., 1999, Chemical and isotopic data for rocks and ores from the Upper Triassic Greens Creek and Woewodski Island volcanogenic massive sulfide deposits, Southeastern Alaska, p. 35-55.
- Flores, R.M., Myers, M.D., Stricker, G.D., and Houle, J.A., 1999, Core lithofacies analysis and fluvio-tidal environments in the AK 94 CBM-1 well, near Wasilla, Alaska, p. 57-72.
- Dumoulin, J.A., Bradley, D.C., Harris, A.G., and Repetski, J.E., 1999, Lower Paleozoic deep-water facies of the Medfra area, central Alaska, p. 73-103.
- Hildreth, Wes, Fierstein, Judy, Lanphere, M.A., and Siems, D.F., 1999, Alagogshak Volcano; a Pleistocene andesite-dacite stratovolcano in Katmai National Park, p. 105-113.
- Barnes, D.F., 1999, Gravity changes during the 26 years following the 1964 Alaskan earthquake, p. 115-122.
- Parnow, C.C., Goldfarb, R.J., Kelley, K.D., and York, G.S., 1999, Metal cycling along the northwestern Seward Peninsula, Alaska; a possible natural cause of metal contamination in the Arctic, p. 123-137.
- Goldfarb, R.J., Farmer, G.L., Cieutat, B.A., and Meier, A.L., 1999, Major-element, trace-element, and strontium-isotope systematics of natural waters in the Fairbanks mining district; constraints from local geology, p. 139-150.
- Galloway, J.P., and Toussaint, Susan, 1999, U. S. Geological Survey reports on Alaska released in 1997, p. 151-155.
- Galloway, J.P., and Toussaint, Susan, 1999, Reports about Alaska in non-USGS publications released in 1997 that include USGS authors, p. 157-160.