USGS P 1633
Title:Geologic studies in Alaska by the U. S. Geological Survey, 1999
Authors:Gough, L.P. and Wilson, F.H., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Gough, L.P. and Wilson, F.H., ed., 2001, Geologic studies in Alaska by the U. S. Geological Survey, 1999: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1633, 124 p.
- p1633.pdf (26.0 M)
- McGimsey, R.G., 2001, Redoubt Volcano and the Alaska Volcano Observatory, 10 years later, p. 5-12.
- Hildreth, E.W., Fierstein, Judy, Lanphere, M.A., and Siems, D.F., 2001, Snowy Mountain; a pair of small andesite-dacite stratovolcanoes in Katmai National Park, p. 13-34.
- Brew, D.A., 2001, The Insular-Intermontane suture zone (IISZ) of the western Coast Mountains of Southeastern Alaska and British Columbia and the Adria-Europe suture zone (AESZ) of Southern Europe; general description and comparison of global-scale tectonic features, p. 35-50.
- Wilson, F.H. and Weber, F.R., 2001, Quaternary geology, Cold Bay and False Pass quadrangles, Alaska Peninsula, p. 51-71.
- Blodgett, R.B. and Wilson, F.H., 2001, Reconnaissance geology north of the Hoholitna River, Taylor Mountains D-1 1:63,360-scale quadrangle, Southwestern Alaska, p. 73-82.
- Labay, K.A., Wilson, F.H., and Burleigh, K.A., 2001, Use of Landsat MSS and TM imagery to improve reconnaissance geologic mapping in the Ruby Quadrangle, West-Central Alaska, p. 83-90.
- Ager, T.A., 2001, Holocene vegetation history of the northern Kenai Mountains, south-central Alaska, p. 91-107.
- Gough, L.P., Crock, J.G., Day, W.C., and Vohden, Jim, 2001, Biogeochemistry of arsenic and cadmium, Fortymile River watershed, East-Central Alaska, p. 109-126.
- Gamble, B.M., Day, W.C., and Henning, M.W., 2001, Geochemistry of lithologic units, Fortymile River study area, East-Central Alaska, p. 127-134.
- Galloway, J.P., 2001, U. S. Geological Survey reports on Alaska released in 1999, p. 135-137.
- Galloway, J.P., 2001, Reports about Alaska in non-USGS publications released in 1999 that include USGS authors, p. 139-141.