DGGS MR 104-3
Title:Report on operations of Red Mountain Chromite, Inc.
Publisher:Alaska Territorial Department of Mines
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Saarela, L.H., 1943, Report on operations of Red Mountain Chromite, Inc.: Alaska Territorial Department of Mines Miscellaneous Report 104-3, 35 p., 6 sheets, scale 1 inch = 20 feet.
- mr104_03.pdf (1.4 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Map 1 Location map, choromite mine with proposed tunnel and raise, scale 1 inch = 1000 feet (1.6 M)
- Sheet 1 Kasitsna Bay conveyor, ore pass to incline, scale 1/8 inch = 1 foot (1.6 M)
- Sheet 2 Kasitsna Bay conveyor, incline to discharge, scale 1/4 inch = 1 foot (2.2 M)
- Sheet 3 Star no. 4 Mine, Red Mountain Chromite Inc., Seldovia Alaska, scale 1 inch = 40 feet (3.4 M)
- Sheet A Red Mountain Chromite Co. camp and dock, scale 1 inch = 80 feet (714.0 K)
- Sheet B Kasitsna Bay dock plan sheet b, scale 1 inch = 20 feet (1.3 M)