DGGS MR 112-16
Title:Investigative report on the Admiralty mine
Publisher:Alaska Territorial Department of Mines
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Guard, A.K., 1958, Investigative report on the Admiralty mine: Alaska Territorial Department of Mines Miscellaneous Report 112-16, 26 p., 5 sheets, scale 1 inch = 80 feet.
- mr112_16.pdf (1.3 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Sheet 1 General Area map of Mansfield Peninsula, Admiralty Island, Alaska, scale 2 1/4 inches = 1 mile (923.0 K)
- Sheet 2 Admiralty-Alaska Gold Mine Co. Funter Bay Mine cross section looking into existing and proposed tunnels, scale 1 inch = 100 feet (2.3 M)
- Sheet 3 Admiralty-Alaska Gold mine Co. Funter Bay, Alaska, scale 1 inch = 100 feet (5.9 M)
- Sheet 4 Admiralty-Alaska Gold Mine Co. Funter Bay Mine, section A-A, scale 1 inch = 80 feet (8.2 M)
- Sheet 5 Admiralty-Alaska Gold Mining Co., Funter Bay Mine, scale 1 inch = 80 feet (7.9 M)