USBM Contract Report Publications
A group of reports performed by another entity for U.S. Bureau of Mines.
- Resource Associates of Alaska, 1976
- Resource Associates of Alaska, 1976, Geology and Geochemistry of Certain Lands Within the Proposed Lake Clark National Park, Contract J0166108, 117 p., 35 sheets, scale 1 inch = 1000 feet.
- Stablein, N.K., 1980
- Stablein, N.K., 1980, Report on the mineral resource investigations of six areas of central and northeastern Alaska, Contract No. GJ8X-33(80), 188 p., 10 sheets, scale 1:250,000.
- Cook, D.J., 1975
- Cook, D.J., 1975, Design of a beneficiation system for evaluation and recovery of gold and accessory minerals from Alaskan beach deposits, Contract No. H0122104, 150 p.
- Metz, P.A., 1978
- Metz, P.A., 1978, Summary file report third, second, submarine, Monroeville and intermediate beaches, Nome District, Alaska, 47 p.
- Averett, W.R. and Barker, James, 1981
- Averett, W.R. and Barker, James, 1981, Report of analyses from mineral resource investigations in central and eastern Alaska, Contract No. GJ8X- 178(81) , 150 p., 9 sheets.
- Tysdal, A.K., 1980
- Tysdal, A.K., 1980, Uranium/thorium determinations on samples collected from seven quadrangles in eastern Alaska, Contract No. GJ8X- 158(80) , 38 p., 7 sheets, scale 1:20.