USGS Oil and Gas Investigations Map Publications
Maps showing stratigraphic information for certain oil and gas fields and other areas having hydrocarbon potential.
- OM 95
- Kirschner, C.E. and Minard, D.L., 1949, Geology of the Iniskin Peninsula, Alaska, 1 sheet, scale 1:48,000.
- OM 126
- Payne, T.G., 1952, Geology of the Arctic slope of Alaska, 3 sheets, scale 1:63,360.
- OM 187
- Miller, D.J., 1957, Geology of the southeastern part of the Robinson Mountains, Yakataga district, Alaska, 2 sheets, scale 1:63,360.
- OM 189
- Plafker, George and Miller, D.J., 1957, Reconnaissance geology of the Malaspina District, Alaska, 1 sheet, scale 1:125,000.
- OM 222
- Collett, T.S., Bird, K.J., Kvenvolden, K.A., and Magoon, L.B., 1989, Map showing the depth to the base of the deepest ice-bearing permafrost as determined from well logs, North Slope, Alaska, 1 sheet, scale 1:1,000,000.