USGS Trace Elements Investigations Publications
Preliminary reports relating to trace elements that were distributed without editorial or technical review. These reports were originally issued for inter-agency use. Many or all of these reports were generated on behalf of the U. S. Atomic Energy Commission
- TEI 577
- Wedow, Helmuth, Jr., 1956, Summary of reconnaissance for radioactive deposits in Alaska, 1945-1954, and an appraisal of Alaskan uranium possibilities: U.S. Geological Survey Trace Elements Investigations 577, 141 p., 3 sheets, scale 1:200.
- TEI 642
- Kachadoorian, Reuben, 1960, Engineering geology bearing on harbor site selection along the Gulf of Alaska from Point Whitshed to Cape Yakataga, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Trace Elements Investigations 642, 32 p., 11 sheets, scale 1:40,000.
- TEI 764
- Kachadoorian, Reuben, Lachenbruch, A.H., Moore, G.W., and Waller, R.M., 1960, Supplementary report on geologic investigations in support of Phase 11, project Chariot in the vicinity of Cape Thompson, northwestern Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Trace Elements Investigations 764, 30 p.
- TEI 780
- Eterlein, C.E., Davis, R.E., Williams, W.P., Johnson, R.B., and Emerick, W.L., 1962, Preliminary results of a survey for thick high-calcium limestone deposits in the United States, with a section on possible Alaskan sites for nuclear reaction experiment in limestone: U.S. Geological Survey Trace Elements Investigations 780, 46 p.
- TEI 784
- Kachadoorian, R., 1961, Geologic aspects of the November 1960 high-explosives test and the Project Chariot Site, northwestern Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Trace Elements Investigations 784, 15 p.
- TEI 810
- Piper, A.M., 1962, Potential effects of Project Chariot on local water supplies: U.S. Geological Survey Trace Elements Investigations 810, 76 p., 18 sheets, scale 1:250,000.